Some Service Stoped because of Bad SupportIMEI Unlock
We decide for better quality to stop service today theses tools :
– Vodafone Australia & Nokia BB5 Vodafone Australia : Suplier deliver zero codes since the start (always “not available“) people who offer this service seems to make bullshit offer. One suplier give me explanation about this problem of “too many code not available” : it’s because service support only PHONE that was bought in a Vodafone Australia Shop/Service Center, if the phone is locked from Vodafone Australia but was not sold in Vodafone Shop, then they can’t get code). Looks too strange for UnlockBase Team so we stop this service as we have too many code not available (waste of time)
– Optimus Portugal & Nokia BB5 Optimus Portugal : Suplier don’t work anymore, we dont have emergency suplier so we decide to remove Optimus Portugal Service. <- we’re looking for suplier for this
– Telenor Mobil Norway & Nokia BB5 Telenor Mobil Norway : Suplier don’t work anymore, we dont have emergency suplier so we decide to remove Telenor Mobil Norway Service. <- we’re looking for suplier for this
– T-Mobile Slovakia : Price is too expensive (40 Credits) and we get zero request of unlocking code from our customer after 2 month for network provider…. so we decide it’s better to remove it.
– Nokia BB5 International : After one week of work, suplier get busted (fired) from his work, so we have to stop this service !
– Furious TREO 650 .TXT to Unlock Code (File Unlock) : too long delay, and sometime wrong code, so we stop this server, instead you can use for 10 Credit the Nextgen Server from JIC (Cable Unlock) it’s very reliable and with real time delivery !