UnlockBase is proud to present a new and very innovative feature called ICDN for Instant Code Delivery Notication. Stop wasting your precious server resources today ! It reduces your bandwidth consumption and CPU Cycles and can create HUGE savings on your hosting plan, as well as increase your whole system reactivity.
Thanks to the new ICDN you can do so, by simply entering a URL on your Account Settings page and deploying a simple listening script on your server.
How does it work ?
Everytime an order (either by using our Web Interface, or API) is delivered to us, we instantly send an HTTP or HTTPS POST request to your server (using the provided URL) with all the informations required for you to process the delivery on your side. These are:
- ID – ID of the order in our system
- IMEI or MEID – The serial number of the phone concerned by this delivery.
- Comment – The comment field as you entered when placing the order.
- ToolID – The ID of the Unlockbase service used to process this order.
- ToolName – The friendly name of the Unlockbase service used to process this order.
- Status – Either ‘Delivered’ or ‘Unavailable’ indicating whether we were able to calculate a code for your phone.
- Code – If Status is Delivered, you will find the Unlock Code here.
- CallbackURL – The URL that is being called with this data (needs to be here for technical reasons).
The listening script uses this information to process the order on your side ! You don’t have to call the UnlockBase server on a regular basis to check the status of your orders anymore, which will save you a lot of trouble as well as precious resources. Please make sure that your listening script will return an HTTP/200 OK code and that the reply contains the string <!–success–>, otherwise we will consider that your server is down and attempt to resend the notification for up to 16 hours !
To setup your ICDN URL, just go to the “Settings” section of your UnlockBase account.