Unlocking your Motorola? You’re at the right place. We offer the lowest available price for unlocking your Motorola phone and the least turn around time as well!
If you are interested on how to permanently unlock your Motorola phone, please read on.
Things To Remember When Unlocking Your Motorola
Unlocking a Motorola is fairly easy. You don’t need to have a higher level of technical savviness to get this done right the first time. Here’s what you need to remember:
1. Jot down your phone’s IMEI or serial number. You can get this by simply dialing *#06# on your phone. You can also get this by going to your phone’ Settings. Just hit About Phone> IMEI.
2. Know your phone’s tied-up carrier. If you’re owning a second-hand device, ask the previous owner which carrier it was first connected. If you bought it online and can’t get ahold of the first owner, you can take a look at the box or at the back cover of the phone for you to check for the carrier. Also, upon the phone’s boot up you will also probably see the logo of the carrier before or after the logo of the brand.
3. Before unlocking your phone, make sure that your phone is compatible with the carrier’s network. Some networks run CDMA and some networks run GSM. Ask your carrier to know this. We will not refund you if your phone’s issue is incompatibility.
4. Make sure your phone still has remaining unlock attempts. To know this, you can try to insert a different/non-accepted carrier SIM in your phone and wait for it to boot up. Once the screen is already boot up you will see a screen prompt asking for a “SIM Unlock PIN” or “Enter Special Code“. In case your phone is not prompting for any of these keywords this is probably because your phone is already “Hard Locked“.
If you are seeing:
- “Contact Service Provider”
- “Tampert Alter”
- “Wait before enter special Code”
- “Contact Service”
It could be probably because you have tried entering the wrong code multiple times and it’s not letting you to enter any code anymore. If this is the case you can wait for a day or two for it to refresh. Once it’s fully refreshed, you can see the prompt for the unlock code again. Otherwise, your phone is probably already hard locked.
If you however, proceed on your order without confirming its unlock eligibility you will not be able to get a refund. We cannot unlock hard locked phones, although we are sure that the code we have created will definitely work had your phone allowed you to enter the unlock code.
5. If you are ready to unlock your phone, you can now proceed to the UnlockBase Motorola Unlock page. Choose your phone’s model number from among the list and then you will routed to another page. Enter your phone’s IMEI and the necessary information to proceed.
6. Wait for our email confirming your order. It will also include the details and the turnaround time for us to create the unlock code and send it to you. It will also include the Refund Eligibility Requirements page which will be the contract agreement before you confirm your order. Make sure to read all the instructions first before ticking the boxes.
7. If this is your first time to unlock your phone online, you can read: A Complete Guide on How To Unlock Your Phone Online and Do It Right the First Time. This will provide a complete narrative about how-to’s and most importantly, it covers our Refund Eligibility Requirements which will protect both of us should the unlikely event happen like when your phone is not unlocked.
8. If your phone is from T-Mobile or MetroPCS, you don’t need an unlock code to get your phone unlocked. You can now permanently unlock your phone through our Mobile Device Unlock App service. We can remotely enter your phone’s IMEI to your carrier’s database. Once it’s entered to the database successfully you can now proceed on the actual unlock process on your phone. You can read more about the Mobile Device Unlock App for your guidance.
9. Your phone’s hardware warranty will not be voided if you are going to unlock it with us. The process that we do is the recommended process by your hardware manufacturer. We will not modify your phone’s software in any way, we are merely just removing the lock that came from your carrier.
How To Unlock Your Motorola Phone
If you already received the code from us, please read and follow all instructions carefully. You will be given a set of codes, so please enter the exact code your phone is looking for.
This video will give you a similar process on how to unlock your Motorola phone:
- Insert a non-accepted SIM to your phone.
- Turn your phone ON. Wait for it to fully boot up.
- Your phone will prompt for a “Sim Unlock Pin” or “Enter Special Code”.
- Enter the code we sent you.
- Hit “OK”.
- Wait for phone to load home screen. Signal bars will start showing up.
- If you need to restart your phone, restart it to refresh.
- Your phone is now unlocked!
Why Unlock With Us?
UnlockBase is one of the pioneers in this industry, growing ever since 2004. More than our tenurity in this industry, here are a few reasons why we continue to be the best:
✔ We have 24/7 chat and email support that can cater your questions at any time of the day.
✔ We provide the easiest unlock methods, no matter the brand, no matter your phone’s carrier. You don’t need to ship your phone to get it unlocked.
✔ No need to flash your phone with any software. Your phone will never lose its manufacturer warranty. Our unlock method is the recommended unlock by both carriers and manufacturers.
✔ You can use your phone with any carrier all over the world. You will not be locked with one single sim for the rest of your life.
✔ We have a review rating of 4.9 out of 5 in over 8,000 reviews.
✔ We have secure payment systems.
✔ We will offer you a refund if all requirements are met. 100% customer protection.
✔ We have the fastest turnaround times. No more long waits. You can get your code in an instant.
✔ We work with many suppliers and manufacturers all over the world. No matter where you are, you can reach us.
✔ We match competitor pricing. We offer the best pricing for unlocking your phone. Retail or single unlock orders unlock starts at $4.90.
✔ It’s simply EASY, FAST, & CONVENIENT!
Unlock your Motorola phone NOW!
Over the years, one can say that Motorola definitely knows how to market good phones at a budget price. The latest Moto E unit, Moto E 4th generation (also Moto E4), has ignited the curiosity of most consumers given the success of Motorola’s previous Moto E units. Though this handset may not level to a Moto G5, it surely provides for those who are looking for a budget phone that can offer satisfactory user experience. It is a great budget phone that is worth a second look!
Design and Display
Released in June 2017, the Moto E displayed a similar look from its predecessors. From the usual oval fingerprint sensor at the bottom of the screen to the huge and round rear camera section. However, what sets it apart from the previous Moto E units is that its frame is made of plastic material instead of aluminum. In addition, it is relatively smaller in size measuring only up to 5.70 by 2.85 by 0.37 inches.
The phone looked more solid than expected despite being covered with plastic material. More so, it gives a good grip with the texture of its back panel – preventing the device from slipping off from your hold.
Consequently, it projects a 5-inch IPS LCD display panel with a 720 by 1280-pixel resolution, boasting a clear, good-for-outdoors viewing experience. It is protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 that simply adds to the quality of the unit.
On navigating the handset, one can find all the right details on the right places. The fingerprint sensor at the lower part of the front frame, the selfie camera and earpiece at the upper front, the 3.5mm audio jack at the bottom, and the volume rocker and power button at the right – definitely, the Moto E’s designed to be smooth and user-friendly.
Additionally, the unit sports an on-screen navigation button, thus, setting the bar for budget phones.
With today’s market, it becomes harder to buy a budget phone with a good camera. But Moto E provides a good one compared to its competitors given its price range.
It flaunts an autofocus 8MP main camera that enables users to capture significant moments in crisp and beautiful photos. More so, with its 5MP front camera that goes hand-in-hand with an LED flash, which equips the user to snap their best selfies for sharing on their social media accounts. Furthermore, the device is also capable of shooting better videos with 720-pixels at 30fps.
Connectivity and Network Performance
With MetroPCS as its carrier, the new Moto E is equipped with just the right connectivity protocols including Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, A-GPS with GLONASS, and an on-the-go micro USB 2.0.
Regarding its network performance, users would not need to worry as it is also LTE-capable.
Power and Battery
Going further, the Moto E’s powered by a quad-core 1.3GHz Mediatek MT6737 and 2GB of RAM. It is equipped enough for daily multitasking and a day or so of usage, especially that Motorola has provided a 2800mAh battery capacity to the said unit.
Software and Memory
Since the Lenovo acquisition, there were fewer custom features that the Moto X has showcased in the Moto E series. However, what makes the unit simply impressive is that it is running on the latest Android operating system, the Nougat. It is a great deal for a budget price phone such as the Moto E.
Furthermore, the handset also includes a 16GB of built-in storage, extending its efficiency and a good micro SD card slot that can accommodate up to a good 128GB of additional storage.
What’s New with Moto E (4th Generation)
What Motorola offers the market is not just a cheap phone, but a budget-friendly phone that can accommodate a user’s daily needs.
With the Moto E’s vibrant 5-inch LCD display that is coated with water-repellent, it is already too much for a phone of its price. The water-repellent nano coat prevents damage on the phone from a little rain, spills, and even splashes.
It does not only showcase a great compact design, but also a user experience that one shouldn’t miss. For a budget phone like this unit, one cannot expect a fingerprint sensor included. But Moto E is sure to serve its customer’s convenience over price, hence, a fingerprint sensor equipped home button.
A 5-inch LCD phone with 16GB of built-in storage and a fingerprint sensor included, what’s not to like?
Unlock Your Moto E (4th Generation) with UnlockBase
Not satisfied with the carrier network’s signal on your Moto E? UnlockBase is here to help! We know how frustrating it could be by not being able to use your phone’s blazing fast 4G LTE capability, hence, we offer you our unlocking service to help you make the best out of your device.
It is easy given that we use the Device Unlock APP which enables an easy request-and-apply transaction to unlock your device, on the comfort of your very own unit. Thus, no need to worry about manual codes!
With UnlockBase’s reputation in the unlocking industry and over the Web, you will surely get fast, efficient, and reliable service. Moreover, it has a huge database of different smartphone brands and units that it can provide service for. Looking for details about the service? Contact UnlockBase now!
Widely regarded as the pinnacle of budget smartphones, while some brands have added more specs and a lower price point, only Motorola has managed to produce a phone that works like one that is worth twice the price.
The Motorola G5 Plus features a metal build this time around and measures 150.2 x 74 x 7.7mm and weighs 155g.
The phone has a front-mounted fingerprint sensor built into the oval capacitive home button as well as a large circular camera housing on the rear, giving the phone a more premium feel. It also has a water-repellent coating.
The G5 Plus features a graceful curve to the back and comes in Lunar Grey or Fine Gold, and will also be available in an O2-exclusive Sapphire Blue in the UK.
The G5 Plus has a pixel density of 423ppi, making it sharper and crisper than predecessors thanks to the size reduction. The displays are also flat based and for protection, the G5 Plus is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
As for cameras, the G5 Plus has a 12-megapixel sensor with Dual Autofocus Pixels, claimed by Motorola to be best in class, offering 25% more light thanks to its f/1.7 aperture, which is the same as the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge. The phone also has the same 5-megapixel front camera as the Motorola G5.
According to Motorola, the Dual Autofocus Pixels is designed to improve focusing time because there are ten times more pixels on the sensor.
Running on the Android Nougat platform, the G5 Plus offers 32GB as standard, with microSD expansion available. The phone comes with a fingerprint scanner on the front, and a 3.5mm headphone socket Powered by 3000mAh battery that offers TurboPower charging. It’s compatible with Motorola’s Rapid Charger, offering six hours of battery life in 15 minutes. The G5 Plus also has NFC on board.
In the UK, USwitch offers a wide range of deals on the Motorola G5 Plus from several different service providers.
For example, you can own the G5 Plus for £39.99 down from EE with a 24-month contract. Monthly payments amount to £17.99 per month with 1 GB of data per month as well as unlimited calls and texts with a lifetime total to pay of £471.75.
At the other end of the scale, Vodafone offers the Motorola G5 Plus for FREE but you pay £34 per month for a 24-month contract with 16GB of data, unlimited calls and unlimited texts. Total price to pay would be £816 in total. There are several other Motorola G5 Plus deals from other service providers, so you need to take the time to work out which best suits your needs.
Unlock Your Motorola G5 Plus With UnlockBase
Can UnlockBase unlock the Motorola G5 Plus from EE UK or Vodafone UK (or any other networks)? Of course, we can! We offer the largest database of global service providers and smartphones on the web. The device requires a code to insert when it asks for “SIM Network Unlock PIN“. This can be done online fast and economically, you never need to be stuck with a contract you don’t like.
We’re pleased to inform that we just restart the services “Motorola Database 2” (Tool ID: 326) on our server ! This service was down since the 15 March 2013 but hopefully we find recently a new supplier having access to this database in the new factory 🙂
Price: €9.5 or $13 or £8.5
Turnaround for delivery: 1<>4 days
Unfortunately, we don’t always have good news to announce…
And today we have two bad ones 🙁
1 – Recently the supplier of the service “BlackBerry Z10 & Q10 (All Networks)” slash the price to see if he will get more volume and at the same more profit while making you happy. But in the end he just get the exact same volume… So he decide to raise the price to what it was before.
2 – The Tool “Motorola Database 2” is officialy down. The supplier told us the reason why and without disclose more details we can just say that it’s very unlikely that this service will restart in future. But instead you can use the tool “Motorola Special (Not Found)“.
We’re happy to inform everybody that it’s now possible to get unlock code for all Motorola Atrix HD (MB886) usually locked by AT&T using the tool “Motorola Database 2“. Turnaround for Delivery: 1<>3 days
We’re happy to inform everybody that it is now possible to get unlock code for all Motorola XT910, XT920, XT928, MT917 using the tool “Motorola Database 2“, this service restart last Monday and is working fine!
Turnaround for Delivery: 1<>3 days
We’re please to inform that we just restart two services to Unlock Motorola :
– Motorola Special (Not Found)
– T-Mobile USA – Sidekick Slide & Motorola Q700
Turnaround for delivery for both service is 1<>2 days
Note about “Motorola Special (Not Found)“: If your unlock code was not found with the tools “Motorola 7/7” or “Motorola 16 Digits”, you can choose this service or “Motorola Database 2”. If you prefer to choose the “Motorola Database 2” tool and the unlock code is not found, you can submit it then with this service. This service ensures you get the code in 99% of cases in 1 to 2 business days, frequently less than 24 hours. Refunds are possible in all cases if you send a video proof, even if the same code from another tool
We’re sorry to confirm that because of “Chinese New Year” some supplier are still in holiday since the 21th January. The service “Motorola Database 2” is down until the 31th January but supplier should process one batch the 26th January. The service “SonyEricsson (All Level by IMEI)” is down until the 3rd February.
We’re pleased to inform all our customer that the service for “Motorola Special (Not Found)” just restart today. All pending order will be delivered in the next 48 Hours (For those who didn’t notice, service was down since the 1st January)
Please note that until further notice, advertised time of delivery for this tool is 4<>6 days.