This Person Tried to Unlock Your Phone – What Happens If Apple’s Face ID Goes Nuts?Tips
It’s been more than five months since Apple launched the iPhone 8, the iPhone 8 Plus and the iPhone X back in September last year. Amidst all the fanfare, there is only one major disturbance, or scare, if that better suits the public’s reaction. iPhone X’s Face ID element has introduced troubling scenarios about the product miscalculating the process of identifying its owner’s face in order to unlock the gadget.
So how does the face recognition process commences? Here it goes:
- Apple X’s flood illuminator detects the face.
- The infrared camera captures the image.
- The iPhone’s projector releases around 30,000 invisible dots.
- Based on the infrared image and the dot pattern, neural networks form a mathematical model of the face.
Or are the steps should be the other way around? Just teasing to ease off everyone’s concerns. How about some light-hearted moments about Apple’s latest security feature, for now?
Here Are Top 10 Compilations of “This Person Tried to Unlock Your Phone” Memes with Apple Face ID:
1. Wait! Which face is it?
2. Whoa! Even a ghost can access your expensive iPhone!
3. Is that an oversized banana or did conehead just made a comeback?
4. Want to make your iPhone super hard to unlock? Try a groufie!
5. So much for security. Can’t even dial 911 to rescue MJ.
6. Smile fellas! You’re on the FBI’s big screen now 24/7.
7. Just a plain iPhone. All it needs is your face.
8. News Flash: Demand for cosmetic surgeons on the rise
9. Lots of makeup kits and accessories in the garbage. Tnx iPhone X.
10. Ooops! Wrong boyfriend!
Got some funny “This Person Tried to Unlock Your Phone” memes not on our list? Feel free to add them on the comments!