7 Ways To Protect Yourself From Cellphone RadiationTips
Did you know that the average person checks their phone over 150 times per day, and a smartphone often sits in the pocket of the user for up to 15 and sometimes 18 hours per day? Cell phones emit Electromagnetic Fields/Radiation (EMF/EMR) which are invisible rays being emitted through our ears every time we use the cell phone.
UnlockBase is the largest remote online cellphone site on the web, so because we are unlocking thousands of phones every year, we believe it’s important to educate our customers about using their cellphones safely.
The consequences EMFs are having or are likely to have on our health and wellbeing continue to be debated and argued between doctors and scientists. But with well over 4 billion people now using cellphones around the world and the number increasing everyday, it’s becoming increasingly vital that we understand how this form of radiation works and its potential risks. The majority of research agrees that this form of radiation contributes to human tissues, to varieties of brain cancers such as glioma and meningioma (cancers in the brain) and sleep dysfunction and forgetfulness.
Protecting yourself from these issues should therefore be of primary concern. You can do this in a number of practical and inexpensive ways.
1) Don’t carry your cellphone in your jeans pocket. Think about it, if scientists and doctors believe cellphones are messing with our brain cells, think what a switched on cellphone might be doing close to your genitals. Ideally, carry your cellphone in a bag or an outer garment such as a coat or jacket.
2) Don’t sleep with your cellphone. Many people actually sleep right next to their cellphone, while the vast majority keep the phone within at least 6 feet of themselves at night. If you sleep an average of 6-10 hours a night with your phone within a 6′ radius from your head, then you increase your exposure. Turn off your phone off, or put it on airplane mode. It’s the same for wi-fi routers, keep them out of the bedroom. In fact some sleep experts even recommend removing electronics from the bedroom altogether.
3) Invest in an EMF Proof Headset. This technology is now widely available for less than the cost of a couple of drinks in the bar. One of the market leaders in this EMF Proof head set technology is Blue Tube. Blue Tube technology works just like a stethoscope and allows the user to hear their telephone conversations without the use of wires, which conduct potentially harmful cellphone transmissions directly into the ear. Alternatively, use the speaker function on your phone and keep the phone as far away from yourself as possible.
4) Use an Anti-radiation case for your cellphone. Protect yourself further by slipping your phone into an anti-radiation case when you are carrying the phone. Making and receiving calls while the phone is in the case can reduce EMF radiation to the brain by up to 96%.
5) Turn off your cell phone when not needed. Or at least keep it a few feet away from your body. Even when not in use, as long as your phone is turned on, it continues to emit EMR as it connects to its base station.
6) Limit cellphone use for children. Yes, this may be one of the most difficult things to do, but EMR radiation has far more impact on children than on adults due to the lack of bone density in a child’s skull. You have no doubt noticed how hot your phone feels after a long call. Imagine how much EMR radiation is being released into a child’s brain if he or she makes long calls.
7) Consider a Quantum Balance Crystal. Quantum Balance Crystals (QBCs) have hundreds of thousands of nano-scale quartz crystals that are invisible to the naked eye embedded in a high-grade natural resin. These pendants help counteract the chaotic electromagnetic spectrum that may be bombarding your body and bring your body back into color and energy balance. The dyes used are plant based and the color energy positively influences the balancing of the body’s energy centers, or chakras.