To get started, from the home screen, swipe down from the top to show the options menu
1. Press the settings icon.
2. From the Settings screen select "Security and Privacy".
3. From the "Security and Privacy" screen select "SIM Card".
4. Look for a button labeled "Unlock Network" and press it.
5. On the 'SIM Security' screen, the number of attempts remaining is written in red.
Warning: You have a total of 10 tries to enter your unlock code. If you use up all 10 tries your phone will be permanently locked! If you have less than 5 tries left, please contact support before continuing.
6. Enter the 16 digit unlock code that you received via email and press "OK".
7. Your code will be accepted and you should see the section displayed in this image.
Note: For some models if the 16 Digits unlock code don't work, you need to enter the first 8 Digits of the code instead of the complete 16 Digits
Any suggestion? Want to help us improve our Guideline to unlock Blackberry Z5 ? or those are not accurate ? Please contact us
Do you have any Extra Resources and
Tips to share with us for this model?
Please contact us
Select your phone model
from the list below