With all Blackberry Z5 Unlocking Code orders we usually deliver a complete set of unlocking codes. Most of the time you just need the Network Code (NCK) but when needed you'll also receive Unfreeze Code, Reset Key, or Service Provide Code. In the same email that includes your unlock code(s), you will also receive complete instructions on how to use it. Usually, you just insert the SIM card in the phone you want to use and the phone will prompt you for the unlock code. In case you need any assistance, our customer support is always there to answer any questions you might have. We will get back to you within less than 12 Hours from Monday to Friday.
To get started, from the home screen, swipe down from the top to show the options menu
1. Press the settings icon.
2. From the Settings screen select "Security and Privacy".
3. From the "Security and Privacy" screen select "SIM Card".
4. Look for a button labeled "Unlock Network" and press it.
5. On the 'SIM Security' screen, the number of attempts remaining is written in red.
Warning: You have a total of 10 tries to enter your unlock code. If you use up all 10 tries your phone will be permanently locked! If you have less than 5 tries left, please contact support before continuing.
6. Enter the 16 digit unlock code that you received via email and press "OK".
7. Your code will be accepted and you should see the section displayed in this image.
Note: For some models if the 16 Digits unlock code don't work, you need to enter the first 8 Digits of the code instead of the complete 16 Digits
Any suggestion? Want to help us improve our Guideline to unlock Blackberry Z5 ? or those are not accurate ? Please contact us