With all ZTE Blade S6 Unlocking Code orders we usually deliver a complete set of unlocking codes. Most of the time you just need the Network Code (NCK) but when needed you'll also receive Unfreeze Code, Reset Key, or Service Provide Code. In the same email that includes your unlock code(s), you will also receive complete instructions on how to use it. Usually, you just insert the SIM card in the phone you want to use and the phone will prompt you for the unlock code. In case you need any assistance, our customer support is always there to answer any questions you might have. We will get back to you within less than 12 Hours from Monday to Friday.
1) Insert a non compatible SIM card to your locked ZTE Cell Phone,
2) Phone will prompt for Unlock Code (NP Code),
3) Enter the Unlock Code you received.
This method is not working?
1) Alright then please remove the SIM card and try this code ###825*09#,
2) Got the prompt for code? Please enter the code you received,
3) Failed above, try *983*8284# to access the Unlock Menu,
4) Failed above, finally try *983*865625# to access the Unlock Menu.
Any suggestion? Want to help us improve our Guideline to unlock ZTE Blade S6 ? or those are not accurate ? Please contact us
All products, and company names, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed are registered® and/or unregistered trademarks™ of their respective owners. UnlockBase is not associated with or sponsored by ZTE. The authors of this web site are not sponsored by or affiliated with any of the third-party trade mark or third-party registered trade mark owners, and make no representations about them, their owners, their products or services.