With all LG MS450 Unlocking Code orders we usually deliver a complete set of unlocking codes. Most of the time you just need the Network Code (NCK) but when needed you'll also receive Unfreeze Code, Reset Key, or Service Provide Code. In the same email that includes your unlock code(s), you will also receive complete instructions on how to use it. Usually, you just insert the SIM card in the phone you want to use and the phone will prompt you for the unlock code. In case you need any assistance, our customer support is always there to answer any questions you might have. We will get back to you within less than 12 Hours from Monday to Friday.
1. Power off your phone,
2. Take the original Sim Card of your phone,
3. Insert a non-accepted sim card which is different than your Original Service,
4. Switch on your phone,
4. Phone will ask you a Sim Network unlock PIN*,
5. Enter the Unlock Code (NCK) and click OK,
6. Confirm the Unlock Code and click OK,
7.Phone will be Unlocked.
* If phone do not ask for "SIM Network Unlock PIN", please compose 2945#*450# to access the secret menu to enter the Unlocking Code.
Any suggestion? Want to help us improve our Guideline to unlock LG MS450 ? or those are not accurate ? Please contact us
UnlockBase is an incorporated company, we've been unlocking cell phones for
17 years now and strives to provide the best service for our clientele.
All products, and company names, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed are registered® and/or unregistered trademarks™ of their respective owners. UnlockBase is not associated with or sponsored by LG. The authors of this web site are not sponsored by or affiliated with any of the third-party trade mark or third-party registered trade mark owners, and make no representations about them, their owners, their products or services.