1) Remove previous providers SIM card (if present)
2) Swipe down from top, choose Settings
3) Then Choose Security and Privacy
4) Then Choose SIM Card
5) Message that no SIM card exists, and button “Unlock Network” appears
6) Click on the “Unlock Network” button, a pop up window will ask for the unlock code and display remaining attempts.
7) Upon successful entry of the code, the device is unlocked.
Some devices will require you to insert another providers SIM to activate the unlock button. Insert SIM card from another Provider (not the one it is locked to), and it will display a message that a MEP code is required, go to Step 6).
If two unsuccessful attempts are made, STOP
Check IMEI number and compare device to order, if they match, check unlock code and verify this is what is being entered. If 3 unsuccessfull attempts, STOP and contact code provider for verification of all numbers.
Any suggestion? Want to help us improve our Guideline to unlock Blackberry Classic ? or those are not accurate ? Please contact us
All products, and company names, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed are registered® and/or unregistered trademarks™ of their respective owners. UnlockBase is not associated with or sponsored by Blackberry. The authors of this web site are not sponsored by or affiliated with any of the third-party trade mark or third-party registered trade mark owners, and make no representations about them, their owners, their products or services.