1) Make sure your SIM card is NOT inserted into the device.
2) Turn on the phone and click the “Manage Connections” icon. Choose the option “Turn off all connections.” The cellular radio will be turned off.
3) Go back to the Home screen and click the “Options” icon and select “Advanced Options.”
4) Scroll down and select “SIM Card” from the list.
5) Press the following keys in order: (M) (E) (P) (E)
6) A prompt will appear asking for the unlock code. Input the 16-digit code exactly.
9) Reboot your device.
10) Re-enable the cellular radio
Any suggestion? Want to help us improve our Guideline to unlock Blackberry 9000 Bold ? or those are not accurate ? Please contact us
Do you have any Extra Resources and
Tips to share with us for this model?
Please contact us
Select your phone model
from the list below