With all Blackberry 9530 Storm Unlocking Code orders we usually deliver a complete set of unlocking codes. Most of the time you just need the Network Code (NCK) but when needed you'll also receive Unfreeze Code, Reset Key, or Service Provide Code. In the same email that includes your unlock code(s), you will also receive complete instructions on how to use it. Usually, you just insert the SIM card in the phone you want to use and the phone will prompt you for the unlock code. In case you need any assistance, our customer support is always there to answer any questions you might have. We will get back to you within less than 12 Hours from Monday to Friday.
1. Insert any SIM card and turn ON your Blackberry.
2. Turn OFF all the wireless connections.
3. Go Back One Step by Pressing the Back Key.
4. Go to Options
5. Select SIM card.
6. Press the Menu Key and select "Show Keyboard".
7. Tilt the phone in Horizontal Position so that the Keyboard is displayed in the Landscape Mode.
8. Type MEPD [you will not be able to see the typed info].
9. Then enter MEP2
10. Now your Blackberry will ask you to enter network MEP code
11. Enter the Unlock Code provided by us to you and Press the Enter Key on the Screen.
12. It will now say "Code Accepted'.
13. Congratulations! Your phone is now unlocked. Now your phone can be used with any GSM Network with SIM Card.
14. Go back to the Home Screen. Press the Menu Button and click on Manage Connections.
15. Turn all the Connections ON.The phone will now reboot and ''Activation Required'' will no longer be displayed.
Any suggestion? Want to help us improve our Guideline to unlock Blackberry 9530 Storm ? or those are not accurate ? Please contact us
All products, and company names, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed are registered® and/or unregistered trademarks™ of their respective owners. UnlockBase is not associated with or sponsored by Blackberry. The authors of this web site are not sponsored by or affiliated with any of the third-party trade mark or third-party registered trade mark owners, and make no representations about them, their owners, their products or services.