We provide you with the Unlock Code to permanently unlock your Blackberry 9530 Storm.
In case your Blackberry 9530 Storm requires multiple Unlock Codes, all Unlock Codes necessary to unlock your Blackberry 9530 Storm are automatically sent to you.
We also provide detailed instructions on How To Unlock your Blackberry 9530 Storm. In most cases the procedure is very easy:
Our Support Team is there to help with any questions you may have, please feel free to contact us anytime!
1. Insert any SIM card and turn ON your Blackberry.
2. Turn OFF all the wireless connections.
3. Go Back One Step by Pressing the Back Key.
4. Go to Options
5. Select SIM card.
6. Press the Menu Key and select "Show Keyboard".
7. Tilt the phone in Horizontal Position so that the Keyboard is displayed in the Landscape Mode.
8. Type MEPD [you will not be able to see the typed info].
9. Then enter MEP2
10. Now your Blackberry will ask you to enter network MEP code
11. Enter the Unlock Code provided by us to you and Press the Enter Key on the Screen.
12. It will now say "Code Accepted'.
13. Congratulations! Your phone is now unlocked. Now your phone can be used with any GSM Network with SIM Card.
14. Go back to the Home Screen. Press the Menu Button and click on Manage Connections.
15. Turn all the Connections ON.The phone will now reboot and ''Activation Required'' will no longer be displayed.
Any suggestion? Want to help us improve our Guideline to unlock Blackberry 9530 Storm ? or those are not accurate ? Please contact us
UnlockBase is an incorporated company, we've been unlocking cell phones for
17 years now and strives to provide the best service for our clientele.
All products, and company names, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed are registered® and/or unregistered trademarks™ of their respective owners. UnlockBase is not associated with or sponsored by Blackberry. The authors of this web site are not sponsored by or affiliated with any of the third-party trade mark or third-party registered trade mark owners, and make no representations about them, their owners, their products or services.