Did you know you can still benefit from everything that is so clever about a BlackBerry including BlackBerry Blend for seamless phone to PC synchronization, and the quality and slickness of the BlackBerry operating system without having to put up with a way too costly network provider? If you’re happy with your BlackBerry, but not with your service provider, we have good news. We’ve just released a new update for UnlockBase Cell Phone Unlocker Software (v18.104.22.168). This major new update to our software enables anybody to unlock by cable an amazing 372 BlackBerry and /or Samsung models, quickly, easily and safely.
As of today we have just added DIRECT UNLOCK support for the following 107 new BlackBerry models:
- BlackBerry Bold: 9000, 9650, 9700, 9780, 9790, 9900, 9980, 9981, Touch 9930
- BlackBerry Curve: 8520, 8530, 8900, 9220, 9315, 9320, 9360, 9380
- BlackBerry Curve 3G: 9300, 9330
- BlackBerry Gemini: 8520
- BlackBerry Niagara: 9630
- BlackBerry Odin: 9550
- BlackBerry Onyx I, Onyx II, Onyx III
- BlackBerry Pearl: 9100, 9105
- BlackBerry Porsche: P9980, P9981
- BlackBerry Storm: 9500
- BlackBerry Storm 2: 9530
- BlackBerry Torch: 9800, 9810, 9850, 9860
- BlackBerry Tour: 9630
Our solutions allows you to Read Info and Direct Unlock any of these BlackBerry models, including a phone with MEP0 issue (Hardlocked BlackBerry caused by entering too many wrong codes). And in the meantime we have also improved this new version 22.214.171.124 of our software:
- Improved communication with the server,
- Ability to read more information from phones,
- Waiting from server time-out bug corrected.
You’ll find some Video Tutorial on our YouTube Chanel: https://www.youtube.com/user/unlockbase/videos
BlackBerry 9860 (Torch) Unlock Tutorial
We’ve got great news for Samsung owners unhappy with their current contract and seeking a way out! We’ve just released a new update for UnlockBase Cell Phone Unlocker Software (v126.96.36.199). This important new update to our software enables anybody to unlock by cable an amazing 270 Samsung models, quickly, easily and cost effectively.
As of today we have just added DIRECT UNLOCK support for the following three new Samsung models:
Not sure how to unlock your Samsung phone? Don’t worry, look out for our Video Tutorial:
Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite 2 (SM-G318H) Unlock Tutorial
Samsung Galaxy Grand Plus (GT-I9060I) Unlock Tutorial
Samsung Galaxy J1 (SM-J100H) Unlock Tutorial
Great news for Canadians! No matter if you bought your phone with Rogers/Fido, Bell Mobility, Sasktel or Telus you are always protected under the Canadian Radio-Television and Telecommunications Comission’s (CRTC) Wireless Code of Conduct. Here’s a quick rundown of some of the important points that you should know:
- No cancellation fees after 2 years
- Limit on data and roaming charges
- Unlocked cellphones
- Trial period
- Clear language
Cancellation of Cancellation Fees
Customers who purchased their phone at a reduced fee in exchange for a three year contract can now cancel their plan without a cancellation fee provided that they have completed at least 2 years of their contract. Those who started their contract before June 3rd, 2013 will be able to cancel without incurring a fee. Those whose contracts were signed between June 30th, 2013 and December 2nd 2013 will pay a cancellation fee of up to $50, or 10% of “the remaining monthly charges under your contract”– whichever is lower.
A Limit on Data and Roaming Charges
The Wireless Code of Conduct states that carriers may not charge more than $100 in roaming fees without the permission of the subscriber. So, for example, if you were on your honeymoon or a vacation and accidentally incurred $100 in roaming fees, you should receive a courtesy text message or email from your carrier requesting your permission to continue services (and charges). However the best way to avoid roaming charges completely is to always unlock your phone so that you can use a local SIM card while on your travels.
The same courtesy text or email will be sent to those who incur $50 of data over usage fees while using their home network covered area.
Service providers are now obligated to unlock phones without restriction after 90 days of use OR if the customer purchased the phone in full. However, be aware that as the Code has not stipulated any fixed cost for the unlock service, carriers are still able to choose how much they charge.
Customers now have 15 days to test the service. Within 15 days and within certain usage limits, you may now cancel your service and return the phone at no cost if you feel your phone deal does not meet your needs.
And finally, Clear Language
Limitations must be written in clear language so that everyone can understand. All contracts must be laid out and presented in simple language terms. Additionally, changes to the key terms and conditions may not be made without your permission, and you have the right to refuse changes.
This is just a brief overview, there are many more terms and rights that you should read up on in order to familiarize yourself with the new Code, especially when dealing with your service provider. For more information on the Wireless Code of Conduct click here: http://www.crtc.gc.ca/wirelesscode
How does this affect you?
Let us know in the comments below!
After more than 10 years in the Remote Unlocking industry, this summer UnlockBase has finally launched its own unlocker software! This new software will be supported and updated on a regular basis to cater to the latest and most difficult to unlock cell phones and to ensure that all our dealers stay in complete control of future unlocking needs. With evolving security protection it becomes ever more challenging to unlock cell phones but with UnlockBase, you’re guaranteed a top notch team of Hacker and Reverse Engineers to support your unlocking needs.
At the moment this software support is only for Samsung
However no less than 276 models are ready for Direct Unlock (see full list below).
Unlockbase Cell Phone Unlocker v188.8.131.52
Starting July 1 2015, we began offering our first “World First” with the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge Unlocking support. Since then we have added many older Samsung versions, totaling more than 200+ supported models without Rooting (Direct Unlock). You can access the history of all updates (ChangeLOG) on this page: https://www.unlockbase.com/cable-unlock/change-log-software-download/
You can also access the Official FAQ for the Software here:
Finally, if you have one phone to unlock and need to order just one License, use this Link:
Our wholesalers can order licenses at preferred rates
directly in the section “Cable Unlock” in their UnlockBase account.
Here is the current up to date list of supported models:
- AT&T Galaxy S4: SGH-I337, SGH-I337M
- AT&T Galaxy Express: SGH-I437
- AT&T Galaxy Tab 2 10.1: SGH-I497
- AT&T Galaxy S3: SGH-I747, SGH-I747M
- AT&T Galaxy S2 Skyrocket: SGH-I757, SGH-I757M
- AT&T Galaxy S3 Mini: SM-G730A, SM-G730W8
- AT&T Galaxy Tab 3: SM-T217A
- AT&T Galaxy S4 Active: SGH-I537
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro: Galaxy Win I8550, GT-I8552
- Samsung Galaxy Core Advance: GT-I8580
- Samsung Galaxy Express: GT-I8730
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini: GT-I9190
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos: GT-I9192
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini: GT-I9195, GT-I9195L, GT-I9195T, GT-I9195H, GT-I9197
- Samsung Galaxy Mega: GT-I9200, GT-I9205
- Samsung Galaxy S3: GT-I9300I, GT-I9301I, GT-I9301Q, GT-I9305, GT-I9305N, GT-I9305T
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo: GT-I9301I
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active: GT-I9295
- Samsung Galaxy S4: GT-I9500, GT-I9505, GT-I9508C
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Duos: GT-I9508, GT-I9508V
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2: GT-N7105, GT-N7105T
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1: GT-N8000
- Samsung Galaxy Core Plus: SM-G350, SM-G350M, SM-G350L
- Samsung Galaxy Trend 3: SM-G3500, SM-G3502, SM-G3502T, SM-G3502C, SM-G3502I, SM-G3502L, SM-G3508J
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 4: SM-G357M, SM-G357F, SM-G357FZ
- Samsung Galaxy Core Lite 4G: SM-G3586V, SM-G3588V
- Samsung Galaxy Core Prime: SM-G360F, SM-G360M, SM-G360G,SM-G360GY, SM-G360AZ, SM-G360P, SM-G360BT, SM-G360FY, SM-G3606, SM-G3608, SM-G3609
- Samsung Galaxy Express 2: SM-G3815
- Samsung Galaxy Avant: SM-G386T1, SM-G386W
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime: SM-G530BT, SM-G530F, SM-G530H, SM-G530M, SM-G530Y
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Duos: SM-G5306W, SM-G5308W, SM-G5309W
- Samsung Galaxy Grand 2: SM-G710, SM-G710K, SM-G710L, SM-G7105, SM-G7105L, SM-G7105H
- Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Duos: SM-G7102, SM-G7102T, SM-G7106, SM-G7108, SM-G7508
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 2: SM-G750A
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini: SM-G800, SM-G800F, SM-G800M, SM-G800I, SM-G800H, SM-G800HQ
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha: SM-G850A, SM-G850W, SM-G8508S, SM-G850F: SM-G850K, SM-G850L, SM-G850S,
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Active: SM-G870, SM-G870A, SM-G870W
- Samsung Galaxy S5: SM-G900, SM-G900A, SM-G900F, SM-G900I, SM-G900K, SM-G900H, SM-G900P, SM-G900L, SM-G900T, SM-G900T1, SM-G900M, SM-G900MD, SM-G900AZ, SM-G900FD, SM-G900W8, SM-G901, SM-G901F, SM-G9006V, SM-G9008V , SC-04F
- Samsung Galaxy S6: SM-G920A: SM-G920F, SM-G920FQ, SM-G920I, SM-G920K, SM-G920L, SM-G920S, SM-G920T1, SM-G920W8, SM-G920T
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, SM-G925A, SM-G925F, SM-G925FQ, SM-G925I, SM-G925K, SM-G925L, SM-G925T , SM-G925S: SM-G925W8
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo: SM-N7505
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo Duos: SM-N7502, SM-N7506
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: SM-N900A, SM-N900K, SM-N900L, SM-N900T, SM-N900W8, SM-N900S, SM-N900, SM-N9000Q, SM-N9005, SM-N9008, SM-N9008S, SM-N9008V
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Duos: SM-N9002, SM-N9006, SM-N9009
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: SM-N9100, SM-N9106W, SM-N9108V, SM-N9109W
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: SM-N910F, SM-N910G, SM-N910P, SM-N910R4, SM-N910T, SM-N910V, SM-N910W8, SM-N915A, SM-N915T,
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1: SM-P605, SM-P605L, SM-P605M, SM-P607T
- Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2: SM-P905, SM-P905M, SM-N9109W, SM-P907A
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0: SM-T217T
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4: SM-T320, SM-T321, SM-T325,
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0: SM-T330, SM-T331, SM-T332, SM-T335, SM-T335K, SM-T335L, SM-T337, SM-T337A
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Active: SM-T360, SM-T365
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1: SM-T535, SM-T537A
- Sprint Galaxy S4 mini: SPH-L520
- Sprint Galaxy Mega: SPH-L600
- Sprint Galaxy S4: SPH-L720
- T-Mobile Galaxy S2: SGH-T989
- T-Mobile Galaxy S4: SGH-M919, SGH-M919N
- T-Mobile Galaxy Note 10.1: SM-P607T